CHOOSE ONE OF THE THREE BOXES BELOW WHICH BEST
DESCRIBES YOUR HEARING NEEDS
Hometown Hearing & Audiology is one of the nation's leading hearing health care providers with multiple locations throughout the midwest. Our 50+ locations are located in:
- Kansas City metro
- St. Louis metro
- Central Illinois
- Columbia, MO
- Springfield, MO (under Tru Ear)
- Lincoln, NE (under Cornhusker Hearing Center)
- Northern Illinois
- Brookfield, WI
At Hometown Hearing & Audiology, we understand the process of buying hearing aids is not an easy one, and it can be a bit confusing and intimidating. We're dedicated to being here for you to answer ANY and ALL questions you might have to help put you in control of the entire process.
Our goal is to help those with hearing loss or impairment regain their lifestyle through the use of the most modern hearing test procedures, hearing aid technologies and caring professionals.
PLEDGE AND COMMITMENT TO PATIENTS
- We will partner with all patients to achieve better hearing
- We will conduct a thorough interview to understand patients needs and desires
- We will conduct a thorough accurate hearing evaluation
- We will create a warm friendly environment for hearing health consultation
- We will provide trusted advice and counseling for hearing health care
- We will offer state-of-the-art technology that applies to patient's needs
- We will provide onsite diagnostics, repairs, and maintenance for most hearing aids
- We will service and support patients' hearing health care needs regardless of where the patient purchased their hearing aids
Browse our site for the latest in digital hearing aid solutions and how we have helped others. Whether you are in the first stages of realizing you have hearing loss, need to know more about hearing aids/technology, or are ready to take that first step to improving your hearing by scheduling an appointment with one of our friendly, skilled providers, we're here to help you.
Open Ear Technology
Our patients report that open ear technology provides a more crisp, clear, natural sound than their traditional hearing aids.
The patented OPEN ear bud, combined with today’s advances to eliminate feedback and improve speech in noise, provide superior sound quality and overall performance.
Hearing Aid Styles and Sizes
Hearing aids are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. With the smallest sizes are the leat visible in the ear, the smaller sizes have less power than the larger sizes. As such, the most severe hearing losses cannot be fitted with the smallest In-The-Canal (ITC) and Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC) hearing aids.
Generally, for a particular product or technology type, the In-The-Ear and Behind-The-Ear styles are the least expensive and the smallest CIC hearing aids are more expensive.